Contact Customer Support
If you haven't looked at our Knowledge Base
or our Demonstration Videos, please check to see if
your question has already been answered. If you can't find the solution to your
problem using the resources in the PERRLA Help Center,
send a question to our Customer Support team using the form below. The more thorough
you are in describing the problem you're experiencing, the better we can assist
We handle Customer Support requests from 8:00am until 10:00pm (Central time zone)
seven days per week.
If you simply need to install the software again on a new or existing computer,
Don't block our email response...
- To help ensure you receive our email response to your question, add
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your
email contact list, trusted contact, white list, or whatever your spam filter provider
uses to allow commercial email to pass through to your inbox.
- If you sent a message to Customer Support more than 24 hours ago and you have not
received a reply from us, please look in your spam, junk, or bulk mail to see if
our reply was delivered there.
Support provided from 8:00am to 10:00pm (Central time), 7 days per week.
- The first 12 months of support and software updates are included in the purchase
- A small annual renewal fee allows another 12 months of unlimited updates and support.
- Optionally, for about a dollar per month, you can participate in our
Priority Support program. All of your support requests will bypass our regular
support line and will be handled by the next available Support Specialist.
Student Stress-Relief Toolkit