Name and School Defaults
How to change the name and school default values permanently.
It's easy to change your default name and school settings. In fact, there are 2 ways to change it.
The first way is to click on the Settings tab in PERRLA.
1. Double-click the yellow PERRLA pencil icon on your desktop labeled Launch PERRLA.
2. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the PERRLA window.
3. Change the appropriate fields for your name and/or institution.
4. Click the Save button in the lower right corner of the PERRLA window.
You may also change the values if you already have a PERRLA paper open.
1. Under the Add-Ins tab, click on the drop-down PERRLA menu.
2. Click on the Utilities menu choice.
3. Select the Edit Name and School Defaults sub-menu choice.
4. In the box that opens, edit your name and/or institution name, and then click the OK button to save your changes.
Let us know your thoughts about this article.