Stand-alone Reference Page
How to create a stand-alone reference page.
To create only a reference page:
- Start a new PERRLA document.
- Type in the name of the paper as you normally would.
- When the initial setup if completed and you're ready to type your paper, type a simple sentence to hold your place.
- Access the PERRLA menu and click "Edit References". "Do not click on Create Citation".
- Click New, and enter a new reference.
- After entering the reference, you will be taken back to the end of the first sentence you typed.
- Click on Edit References again, as much as necessary to enter all the references for your paper.
After you have finished, you will have a paper with a title page, one page of “text,” and the reference section. You may erase the first two pages if you like (or not print them). Voila! There is your reference page to turn-in."
Let us know your thoughts about this article.