PERRLA is 100% MLA (7th Edition) compliant so you can relax and focus on your paper, not formatting it.
PERRLA automatically integrates with Microsoft Word and walks you through, step-by-step,
a correctly formatted MLA paper. PERRLA does the work for you:
- Set proper MLA headings, margins, line spacing, etc.
- Format 300+ different MLA work citation types
- Properly cite a work citation, format a work cited list and build a works citation database
- Easily create a Table of Contents and insert figures and data tables
Plus, your purchase includes 12 months of unlimited software updates to keep you 100% compliant with the latest MLA formatting changes AND access to our US-based Customer Support Team. They’re the best in the industry, period, and are available 7-days-per-week, 14-hours-per-day to support you.
The Reference Wizard asks you for each piece of required information
and properly formats the in-text citation. PLUS it automatically adds the work citation
to your work cited page. All work citations are saved to a database so you can use
Create a properly formatted MLA paper with just a few clicks. Our simple Start
Screen lets you start a paper, watch a video tutorial, retrieve past
papers or contact our local support people.
Windows PC System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
Word Processing Program: Microsoft Word 2000 or newer (but not the free "Starter
PERRLA for Mac System Requirements:
Operating System: Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
Word Processing Program: Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
- Integrates with Microsoft Word (Mac version requires Word 2011)
- Install on up to 3 computers, PC and Mac
- Automatically sets proper headings, margins, line spacing, etc.
- Is 100% compliant with the MLA 7th Edition Handbook
- Prompts you every step of the way while creating 300+ reference types
- Automatically stores each reference in a database for future use
- Includes 12 months of free updates
- Includes 12 months of free support (14 hours per day, 7 days per week)
PERRLA for MLA
Based on the Modern Language Association (MLA) Handbook 7th edition and contains all corrections and updates made to the 7th Edition Handbook.
Hear what our Customers have to
say about PERRLA