PERRLA Software Products
PERRLA currently has two products to help you create properly formatted papers.
PERRLA for APA formats papers using the APA standard and PERRLA for MLA formats papers in accordance with the MLA standard. Both products are revised whenever corrections and/or additions to their respective formats are announced.
If you need to create papers in both formats, we also offer a "bundle" of our two products for a reduced price. Note that the special "bundle" pricing is only available to those who do not currently own a PERRLA product.
PERRLA software assists you in:
- Setting up a new document in either APA or MLA format
- Creating a Title Page
- Creating an abstract page
- Effortlessly adding properly formatted headings
- Setting up the proper margins, line spacing, etc.
- Formatting each reference perfectly
- Easily citing a reference in the body of the paper
- Formatting the reference list and building a Reference Database
Windows PC System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
Word Processing Program: Microsoft Word 2000 or newer (but not the free "Starter
PERRLA for Mac System Requirements:
Operating System: Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
Word Processing Program: Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
Note for Mac users: PERRLA is designed for use with Microsoft Word on a Windows-based
PC. You must have Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word for Windows installed on
your Mac in order to use PERRLA.